2017 Local Football Camps
Updated Friday July 14, 2017 by CFA.
Culpeper Area Camps:
The Culpeper Area offers several different options to further the development of Youth Football Players:
- CCHS and EVHS both provide Youth Football Camps annually. These camps are staffed by current and former players, as well as Coaches. The camps stress football fundamentals while providing one-on-one player instruction in both offense and defense.
- CCHS Blue Devils - July 17th-19th (Ages 7-13) $30
- EVHS Cyclones - July 17th-19th (Ages 5-14) $50
- Ken Dorsey Passing, Receiving DB Camp: The camp will be held at George Mason University this July 15-17. Position specific comprehensive training for quarterbacks, wide receivers, tight ends, and defensive backs.
- Robert Kelly Football Camp: The camp will be held at George Mason University this July 17-20 and would be a great opportunity for your football players to learn from our NFL pros and our skilled coaches and to get tuned up for the fall season.
See the attachments below for further information on these camps.